Same day appointments and the Triage line is changing !
On Wednesday 20th April we go live with PATCHS – register now to use this secure online portal
- It’s simple, easy and efficient same day / urgent requests.
- You can bypass all the queues
- It is NHS approved and secure. Only your practice sees the information.
- Just answer 4 simple questions regarding your symptoms or query.
- Totally confidential and assessed by our health professional for same day response.
What about the old phone system or if I can’t use the internet ?
Don’t worry ! The telephone system will still be working as usual.
How can I register?
You can register for PATCHS by clicking here to go to the PATCHS website.
Click on the first box ‘Contact my GP’ and you can register with the service here.
You’ll be asked to enter your email address and set a password.
Why should you use PATCHS?
PATCHS is an easy way for patients to contact their GP from their practice website.
- Frees up our telephone lines for people that cannot use PATCHS
- Convenient and quicker than using the telephone
- Exactly same response time as calling in
- Covers everything including appointments, prescriptions, sick notes and results
- You can submit requests on behalf of someone you care for
- Getting quicker responses for admin queries
- Creates more time for admin staff to deal with patient enquiries
- Ensures we can more easily prioritise requests based on clinical urgency
Watch the information video below to find out more.
How to use PATCHS
- Once you have registered, you can access PATCHS by clicking the link on your GP website or opening the PATCHS app on your smartphone. Login by entering your registered email address & password.
- Choose the appropriate option and answer a few simple questions to help your GP understand your problem.
- Your answers are sent to your GP who responds as quickly as possible. Initial responses may be via online message or phone, with face-to-face or video consultation appointments scheduled if necessary.