There is now the facility for patients to book appointments with a doctor and order repeat prescriptions via this website. This is protected by the highest security and cannot be accessed by others providing you keep your registration details secure.
To be able to access this facility you will need to have an individual access and ID code. Please contact Reception, who will be able to issue you with this. All new patients registering with us will automatically receive a logon and password.
What can I do Online?
In our SystmOne online secure area you can:
- request repeat prescriptions for your regular medication
- Book routine doctors appointments
- Cancel already booked appointments
- check when your future appointments are booked for
- Update your registered personal details
This new service has been used by over 1700 practices across the UK and is totally secure.
Want to Register? – For security you will need to register in person with a photo ID confirming your name and address. You will be given a USERNAME and PASSWORD
NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
You can use the NHS app to:
- Order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- Book appointments – search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- Get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- View your medical record – securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- Register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- Find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning